Online Speech Pathology sessions conducted by Skype, Zoom or Facetime/Facebook Messenger – assistance provided by phone/email to set up and use platforms.
- Dr Bailey has completed required Australian Government Department of Health Infection Control Training – COVID 19. Certificate of completion can be provided.
- Dr Bailey has had 2020 Influenza vaccination on 20 March 2020 – Immunisation Administration Statement can be provided on request.
- Voice and Accent provides all services previously offered via computer, tablet or phone – using Skype, Zoom, Facetime or Facebook Messenger.
- Practice sessions can still be conducted effectively and successfully online with the Speech Pathologist giving feedback, to set up home therapy.
- Therapy is always customised to clients’ home practice, understanding that daily practice at home is as valuable as personal sessions with the Speech Pathologist.
- Dr Bailey uses a wide range of Apps available on computer, tablet and phone for client therapy, expanding this practice to manage clients confined at home.
- Communication Therapy may be particularly important at this time for isolated clients who are able to use a computer, tablet or phone interface.
- If risk to health is involved, swallowing assessments may be conducted in person using all recommended Allied Health precautions and Personalised Protective Equipment. Client should not be suffering a respiratory ailment.
- In difficult times, Voice and Accent will do its best within Government Health guidelines to provide effective services to clients needing Speech Pathology, children, adolescents and adults.